Bids & Proposals
ATTENTION: The Small Works Roster and the Architectural, Landscape and Engineering Roster has moved. Please visit MRSC's website for more information regarding the these rosters: www.mrscrosters.org
City Purchasing Office:
19100 44th Avenue West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Mailing Address: Purchasing and Contracts Division
PO Box 5008
Lynnwood, WA 98046-5008
Open Quotes, Bids, or Proposals
Closed or Awaiting Award
RFP 2840 - Human Services Grants
The City of Lynnwood has a commitment to help strengthen the availability, quality, and coordination of human services for Lynnwood residents. As part of this commitment, The City of Lynnwood is offering interested organizations the opportunity to apply for funding in the form of a Request for Proposal (RFP). Funds are available for five service areas – “Basic Needs”, “Homelessness”, “Substance Abuse”, “Mental Illness” and “Support for Veterans”. Submittals were due March 23, 2017 by 2:00pm.
RFQual 2829 - Commercial Real Estate Services
The City of Lynnwood seeks Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) from professional real estate firms with expertise in commercial real estate services, specifically leased office space. The selected consultant will be expected to source office space options for the City and negotiate lease terms on the City's behalf before February 28, 2017. Submittals were due January 10, 2017.
ITB #2765 Wild Land Leather Boots
The City of Lynnwood Fire Department is looking to purchase 300 pairs of big black leather boots for wildland operations. The ideal product must meet Cosmas Hercules V2 requirements or equivalent. No substitutions will be accepted. Submittals were due on October 11, 2016, at 2:00 P.M. PDT.
ITB #2765 Wild Land Leather Boots
SWR - ITB 2747 - Recreation Center Corrosion Remediation
Request for Proposals - RFP 2730 - Hosted Credit Card Payment Services
City of Lynnwood is seeking a relationship with a qualified and experienced organization to provide a Payment Gateway, Web Payments, and Merchant Services with a certified interface to Bridge Pay for use with Tyler Technologies (MUNIS), Tyler Cashiering, Munis Citizen Self Service Portal for UB Payments, and EnerGov Citizen Self Service Portal. Submittals were due July 27, 2016, 2pm PDT.
Request for Proposals - RFP 2721 - Lynnwood Link Light Rail Consulting Services
The City of Lynnwood is seeking qualifications proposals from professional consultant firms with expertise in the coordination, plan review, permitting, code compliance, and inspection of major construction projects, with a special emphasis on light rail transit systems and associated infrastructure. Submittals are due July 12, 2016. Submittals were due July 25, 2016.
RFP 2793 - Community Development Fee Study
The City of Lynnwood seeks proposals to conduct a study of fees associated with the review and permit process. This study is intended to begin in December, and complete in the spring, and include a review of the business process and a cost analysis of the phases of the work associated to the fees.
Download the Request for Proposals: RFP 2793 - Community Development Fee study
issued November 15, 2016
ITB #2767 Meadowdale Neighborhood Park Improvements
The City seeks a vendor(s) with construction expertise for a three phase project. One phase is to construct a 4,825 square foot parking lot with a storm-water infiltration trench. A second phase is for installation of a 24x28 foot prefabricated picnic shelter, and the third phase is installation of landscape plantings and irrigation. Interested bidders may choose to bid on any or all of the three phases.
Please note that this is a Small Works Roster solicitation, and you must be registered with MRSC
to bid. Submittals were due October 7, 2016, 2pm PDT.
Invitation to Bid - ITB 2746 - Sale of 2011 Harley-Davidson FLHPI Motorcycle
City of Lynnwood is seeking bids towards the sale of a 2011 Harley-Davidson FLHPI motorcycle. Pre-Bid Conference August 11, 2016. Submittals were due August 31, 2016, 2:00pm PDT.
Request for Qualifications - RFQ 2666 - Criminal Justice and Law Study.
The City of Lynnwood is seeking Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) from professional consultant firms with expertise in the review and assessment of level of service and efficiency opportunities relating to criminal justice and legal services. The Criminal Justice and Legal Services Level of Service and Efficiency Study (CJL Study) will include a review of Police, Jail (corrections), Municipal Court, and Legal services. Submittals were due April 14, 2016. RFQ 2666 Submittal list Contract awards RFP 2666 Criminal Justice and Law Study
- Printing of Inside Lynnwood Newsletter ITB 2606 Bid Tabulation Results
- Meadowdale Neighborhood Park Improvements Phase II RFQ
EXHIBIT-A Cad Topography Exhibit-B Park Parking Lot Drawing Addendum #1 Addendum #2 Questions and Answers Submission Results
- Project to Address Homelessness RFP 2605 Addendum #1 - Questions and Answers RFP Submissions Submission Results
- Parks, Arts, Recreation & Conservation 10-Year Comprehensive Plan-PARC Plan Request for Proposal Addendum #1 - Questions and Answers Addendum #2 - Questions and Answers Addendum #3 - Questions and Answers Addendum #4 - Questions and Answers RFP Submissions Scorecard Awarded to CONSERVATION TECHNIX, INC.
- SWR Recreation Center Corrosion Remediation ITB 2616 Bid Tabulation Final Bid Tabulation - CANCELLED
- SWR Recreation Center Corrosion Remediation ITB 2588 Final Bid Results - Cancel no bids received
- Seized Weapons Trade For Police Equipment Request for Quote Final Results
- Hosted Credit Card Payment System Request for Proposal Addendum #1 Addendum #2 - Questions and Answers Scorecard Awarded to PAYMENTUS
- Fire Dept Nomex Pants Request for Quote Apparent Successful Vendor: Galls, LLC dba Blumenthal Uniforms
- SWR Sewer Main & Lateral Repairs ITB 2505 Final Bid Results Awarded To: Shoreline Construction Co.
- Plan Review and Inspection Services Request for Proposal Addendum #1 Addendum #2 - Questions and Answers Apparent Successful Vendors: BHC Consultants, Bureau Veritas, Clair, 4Leaf and Eagle Eye.
- Gas Chlorine for Recreation Center Pool Request for Quote Bid Tabulation Apparent Successful Vendor: Airgas
- SWR City Hall Entry Walkway ITB 2537 Final Quote Results Awarded to: Iron Creek Construction, LLC
- Information Services Business Analysis Request for Proposal Addendum #1 - Questions and Answers Scoring Apparent Successful Vendor: Talbot, Korvola and Warwick
- SWR Scriber Lake Alum Treatment ITB 2558 Final Bid Results Awarded to Aquatechnex, LLC
- SWR Janitorial Services ITB 2277 Final Bid Results Awarded to SMS Cleaning
- Construction Deficiency and Damage Remediation Assessment for Lynnwood Recreation Center Request for Qualifications Apparent Successful Vendor: Stewart Consulting
- Conflict Public Defense Counsel Request for Proposal Apparent Successful Vendors: John Rongerude and Lois Freese
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Citizen Survey and Level of Service Study Request for Proposal Addendum #1Scoring Results Apparent Successful Vendor: Beckwith Consulting Group
- Lynnwood Farmers Market Manager Request for Qualifications Addendum #1 Apparent Successful Vendor: Christina Martin/Blue Cottage Jams, Inc.