Bids & Awards Archive
ATTENTION: The Small Works Roster and the Architectural, Landscape and Engineering Roster has moved. Please visit MRSC's website for more information regarding the these rosters: www.mrscrosters.org
City Purchasing Office:
19100 44th Avenue West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Mailing Address: Purchasing and Contracts Division
PO Box 5008
Lynnwood, WA 98046-5008
The following is a listing of previous Bids & Awards information from the City of Lynnwood Purchasing division.
Awarded in 2015
Awarded in 2014
Awarded in 2013
- Golf Course Management Request for Proposal/Request for Information Exhibit A Exhibit B Exhibit D Final Results Apparent Successful Vendor: Premier Golf Centers
- SWR LS#10 - Manhole #1 Mod's & Screen ITB 2223 Final Bid Results Awarded to: Hoburg Enterprises
- Prosecuting Attorney Services Request for Proposal Exhibits D-G Awarded to Zachor and Thomas
- Tourism Website Assessment and Content Marketing Assistance Services Request for Qualifications Addendum #1 - Questions and Answers Final Results Awarded to Blizzard Internet Marketing
- Advertisement Sales, Graphic Design and Printing of Recreation Guide Request for Proposal Addendum #1 - Questions and Answers Addendum #2 Final Scoring Matrix Awarded to Philips Publishing
- Emissions Testing - Sludge Incinerator ITB #2234 Exhibit A Addendum #1 - Questions and Answers Final Results Awarded to TRC Environmental Corporation
- Water Treatment Chemicals ITB #2224 Addendum #1 Final Results Awarded to Univar USA Inc.
- Natatorium HVAC Equipment Request for Proposal Addendum #1 Addendum #2 Addendum #3 Final Scoring Matrix Awarded to Trane Company
- Economic Development Profile and Strategic Action Plan Update Request for Proposal Addendum #1 Addendum #2 - Questions and Answers Final Scoring Matrix Apparent Successful Vendor: Community Attributes
- Tuyere Alloy Castings ITB 2191 Request for Quote Drawing #1790-F-001 rev.P Final Results Awarded to: PA Precision Cast Parts Inc.
- UPS Batteries Quote 2206 Request for Quote RFQ Results Awarded to: Somerset Power Systems
- SWR Revised Building Addition at B&P Shop ITB 2187 Final Results Awarded to: Town & Country Post Frame Buildings
If you would like a copy of a Bid or Award not listed here, please contact the Records Division.