- Call: (425) 670-5159
- Visit: 19100 44th Ave W
- Mail: PO Box 5008, Lynnwood, WA 98046
The City of Lynnwood welcomes your business to our city. Lynnwood Municipal Code Chapter 5.04 requires that every person doing business within the city limits obtain a city business license. In addition, certain businesses may also need to obtain special licenses.
All documents below are in Adobe .pdf format, get Adobe Reader online here.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, our business license renewals went out with some incorrect rates for employee fees on them. The insert has the correct rates for employee fees.
The under 14 hour employee fee should be $48.50, not $84.50 as stated on the renewals. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Application, Instructions, Required Supplemental Information, and Special Licenses
- Business License Application
- Business Licensing Process
- Required Supplemental Information
- Required Supplement - Automotive, Boats, or Vehicles
- Required Supplement - Food or Entertainment Uses
- Required Supplement - Home Occupations
- Required Supplement - Industrial Uses
- Required Supplement - Institutional Uses
- Required Supplement - Office Uses
- Required Supplement - Retail or Service Uses
- Required Supplement - Site Information (All Sites)
- Special Licenses