Before you request an inspection:
- All work for which an inspection is requested must be complete and pre-tested*
- All work must be uncovered and accessible
- Inspections requested before 3PM will be done in the next two business days
- Address must be plainly visible from the street at all times
- Current approved plans, permits and any other required paperwork must be available on site
- Electrical and Fire Marshal's Office approvals are required before requesting framing, ceiling cover, and building final inspections.
- Inspections may be scheduled outside of normal business hours for an additional charge and subject to staff availability. See Overtime Inspection Request Form.
Provide the following information when you call in your inspection request:
- Contact name and phone number
- Permit number
- Type of inspection
- Address or location, with suite number (if applicable)
Request an Inspection
Building, Electrical and Fire Systems
*If the work is not complete at time of inspection, fees for additional inspections may be required.