2017 Clean-up Coupons will be available online in May 2017.
Here is what you do to get a Clean-up Coupon:
- Coupons are ONLY available online at eventbrite.com. Sign up for to be notified when coupons are available at www.LynnwoodWA.gov/eNews
- Coupons are ONLY available to City of Lynnwood Residents
Here is what you need to know about the Clean-up Coupon:
- This is a first-come first-served offer. Exactly 500 Clean-up Coupons will be available.
- One Coupon per eligible household. Household must be located within City of Lynnwood limits. Check to see if you live in Lynnwood.
- Coupon can be used anytime starting with the holiday Monday of Memorial Day through the holiday Monday of Labor Day 2017.
- Clean-up Coupon can ONLY be used at the Snohomish County Southwest Recycling & Transfer Station, which is located at 21311 61st Place W, Mountlake Terrace.
- The maximum value of each Coupon is $20.00 (360 lbs. or less of garbage).
- This will pay for one (1) vehicle trip only. Heavier loads will be subject to additional fees.
Please be aware that all items you dispose of through use of the Clean-up Coupon will be sent to a landfill*.
- Unwanted TVs, computers, laptops, tablets and monitors are not allowed in the garbage. However there are several designated drop-off locations in Lynnwood where recycling of these items is FREE. Go to www.ecyclewashington.org which has all the current information on these drop-off locations. AVAILABLE YEAR-ROUND!
- The Recycling Area next to the Southwest Transfer Station at 21311 61st Place W. in Mountlake Terrace accepts FREE DROP-OFF of the following items only: Fluorescent tubes and compact fluorescent bulbs, household alkaline batteries and rechargeable batteries, vehicle batteries, used oil, used oil filters, used anti-freeze, empty propane tanks. Open Monday – Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm., Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. AVAILABLE YEAR-ROUND!
Contact the City Recycling Coordinator for the latest recycling opportunities.
Call 425-670-5244 or email to sfisher@LynnwoodWA.gov
*You are allowed to use the Clean-up Coupon for Yard Waste (when brought separately) which will not be landfilled but rather sent on to a commercial composting facility.