Are you in need of fill material for your property? You can now get a load for free from the City of Lynnwood Operations and Maintenance Center, including delivery! It is mostly organic top soil that can at times include gravel. The type of material and consistency can vary depending on the day and activities that brought the material in. Please contact MShipley@LynnwoodWA.gov with any questions, or to come and inspect material before delivery. Material is not always available as it depends on the work of our maintenance workers. Rules and Conditions do apply. Please see the Guidelines below. Waiver and Guidelines attachments are also here and must be completed prior to delivery.
- Delivery of excavated material shall not be past 35 land miles from 20525 60th Ave W Lynnwood, WA.
- Delivery shall only be made on inspected hard surfaces. No grass, weeds, bark, mud, ECT.
- Excavated material can be inspected by home owner before delivery. Appointment can be made by calling 425-670-5262 during normal business hours or emailing MShipley@LynnwoodWA.gov
- Home owner takes ownership of excavated material as soon as the excavated materials are on the selected delivery site.
- Paperwork must be complete and delivered to 20525 60th Ave W Lynnwood, WA and given to the person in charge of the excavated material program.
- The excavated material steward can refuse any delivery or site.
- Site must be open between the hours of 7:00 AM till 3:30 PM.
- Excavated material will be delivered on a first come, first served bases.
- Each site shall receive no more than 3 loads of excavated material. If more is wanted you can then be placed at the bottom of the sign-up list.
- The home owner is responsible for any permits, runoff, and erosion control. The home owner must be in compliance to any laws, regulations, or covenants at the delivery site.
- Drivers or passengers of city vehicles are not allowed to accept anything of value.
- The City of Lynnwood reserves the right to refuse excavated material to anyone.