City of Lynnwood Code Amendments to Titles 2, 17, 19 and 21 LMC
File No. CAM-004560-2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that at:
Time: 7:00 pm on March 23, 2017
Place: Lynnwood Civic Center, Council Chambers at 19100 44th Ave W, Lynnwood, WA
The Lynnwood Planning Commission will conduct a public hearing regarding the proposal described below. Interested citizens are invited to attend this public hearing and to provide comments, either orally or in writing. Prior to the hearing, written comments may be submitted to the contact person below. The file on this project is maintained in the Community Development Department office and is available for review during business hours at the Lynnwood Permit Center, 4114 198th St SW, Suite 7, Lynnwood, WA 98036.
Project Description: The purpose of this agenda item is to introduce draft legislation making several amendments to Titles 2, 17, 19 and 21 LMC. The Municipal Code sections covered in this ordinance include the following:
- Chapter 2.23.010, .020, and .030 – Definitions of “Community Development Department” and “Community Development Director”, and duties of Community Development Department.
- Chapter 2.23.140 – Repealed, since community development does not have any deposits or bonds. All fee based as of January 1, 2017.
- Chapter 17.02.195 – Amendments to SEPA appeals section.
- Chapter 19.40.010 – Change reference to B-3 zoning designation to NC (Neighborhood Commercial).
- Chapter 21.12.500 - New section, Nonconformance Created by Nonconforming Action
- Chapter 21.16.250 – Existing nonconforming signs may be relocated on the same parcel if displaced by a government action.
Location: This legislative matter is a non-project action that is area-wide in nature and is not site specific.
Contact: If you have questions or comments, please contact Todd Hall, Planning Manager, at (425) 670-5407 or email@example.com Mailing address: City of Lynnwood, PO Box 5008, Lynnwood, WA 98046.
Date of this Notice: March 1, 2017
Date of Public Hearing: March 23, 2017