City Purchasing & Contracts Division
ATTENTION: The Small Works Roster and the Architectural, Landscape and Engineering Roster has moved. Please visit MRSC's website for more information regarding the these rosters: www.mrscrosters.org
City Purchasing Office:
19100 44th Avenue West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Mailing Address: Purchasing and Contracts Division
PO Box 5008
Lynnwood, WA 98046-5008
- Develops and administers contracts for goods and services;
- Assists City departments in all purchases over $10,000 through a competitive solicitation process;
- and Assists in the development of the Small Works Roster for jobs up to $300,000 that are subsequently utilized by the Public Works Department.
View current Bids & Proposals
Bid and Quote Thresholds
- Public Works – Up to $300,000 Requires the Small Works Roster, Prevailing Wages Apply.
- Equipment and Supplies $10,000 to $50,000 Requires Inter-Agency Agreements or 3 Quotes with award to the lowest quote.
- Equipment and Supplies Over $50,000 Requires Formal Bid Process or Inter-Agency Agreements and Council Approval.
- Professional and Routine Services Above $10,000 Requires competitive solicitations process and Mayor and Council Approval.
- Architects and Engineers Above $10,000 Requires competitive solicitations process and Mayor and Council Approval.