If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources:
- By Email
DO NOT e-mail a resume to this address.
An online application must be completed in order to be considered for a position. All unsolicited resumes will be returned. Please fill out a Job Interest Card if you have an interest in receiving email notifications when a position opens up.
Below are the City of Lynnwood Employee Benefit Booklets and Benefit Enrollment Forms.
Address Changes? Benefitted employees need to complete the W-4, the AWC, and the DRS paperwork located under Benefitted Address Changes. Non-benefitted employees should complete the W-4 and the HR Change Form located under Non-benefitted Address Changes.
- 2017 Employee Benefit Enrollment Forms
- 2017 Rate Sheets and Benefit Summaries
- 2017 Voluntary Benefit Enrollment Forms & General Info
- Benefit Booklets
- Benefitted Employee Address Change
- Non-benefitted Employee Adress Change