Recreation Center Admission Fees
Pick Your Pass...for your play & wellness
New fees effective January 2.
|10 Visit Pass||Annual (Unlimited Visits)|
|Fee||Resident Discount||Fee||Resident Discount|
|$5.25||N/A||$40.50||$36.00||$380 ($31.67/mo)||$330 ($27.50/mo)|
|$5.50||$8.50||$45.00||$40.50||$473 ($39.42/mo)||$412 ($34.33/mo)|
|$5.75||$9.00||$49.50||$45.00||$565 ($47.08/mo)||$495 ($41.25/mo)|
|Seniors 62+||$5.25||$8.25||$40.50||$36.00||$380 ($31.67/mo)||$330 ($27.50/mo)|
|Disabled||$5.25||$8.25||$40.50||$36.00||$380 ($31.67/mo)||$330 ($27.50/mo)|
|Family||$20.00||N/A||N/A||N/A||$885 ($73.75/mo)||$770 ($64.17/mo)|
Fees effective January 2, 2017
- Daily Pass: Use all facility amenities in a single visit
- Daily Fitness Pass: Includes daily facility admission plus admission to one drop-in fitness/exercise class
- 10-Visit Pass: Use all facility amenities (no expiration date)
- Annual Pass: Use all amenities, drop-in exercise classes, two day advanced reservation for racquetball. Priority open swim entry line. Fee paid in 12 monthly electronic funds transfer payments. Monthly payments must be Visa or MasterCard.
- Payment Methods: cash, check, money order, VISA/MasterCard.
- Family is defined as up to five immediate family members living in the same household with a maximum of two adults.
- Youth under 6 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times.
- Locks available for purchase for $8 or bring your own.
Tired of waiting in line? Get your swim tickets today!
Swimmers can now pre-purchase tickets to guarantee their entrance into a open swim. Advance ticket sales are available online for weekend swim sessions - Friday, Saturday and Sunday sessions - up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Click on the “ticket” button to purchase your tickets today.
- When registering, use the quantity drop-down box to select the number of people going into the water for your group. Children under 2 years old do not need to be included.
- Print the receipt and bring it with you on the day of your open swim.
All children 5 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult in the water.
Refunds and transfers must be requested 72 hours in advance of your swim, through customer service (425-670-5732); a refund fee will apply.