COVID-19 Play Lynnwood Updates
The City’s priority is protecting the health and safety of our visitors. Always follow Public Health guidelines when visiting Lynnwood Parks and Facilities.
- Visit a Park or Facility – Stay 6 feet apart
- Wear a face mask if you cannot maintain a 6 foot physical distance
- Bring your own water – drinking fountains remain off until further notice
- Avoid gathering in groups
- Wash your hands often and carry hand sanitizer
- Stay home if sick
- Stop and knock – restrooms are limited to one user or family at a time
PARKS, TRAILS, AND OPEN SPACE REMAIN OPEN
- Park restrooms remain open limited to single use.
- Picnic Shelters open for groups up to 15 people (2 households per group).
- Playgrounds and sport courts are OPEN.
- Lynndale Dog Park and Skate Park are OPEN.
- Meadowdale Playfields open only for authorized field rentals; no drop-in play allowed.
FACILITY AND PARK RENTALS
- Limited athletic field rentals are available. Contact Travis Hutchins at thutchins@LynnwoodWA.gov or 425-670-5517 for more information.
- The City will not be accepting tournament applications for future reservations until there is more certainty about the timeline and guidelines for athletic field operations to resume.
Recreation Center/Senior Center
- The lap pool, wellness pool, weight room, swim lessons, family swims, and fitness classes, are available at the Recreation Center
- To register for a session by phone, please call 425-670-5732, or online. (To go directly to our online registration page, click here.)
- The Senior Center is closed until further notice. Please call the Senior Center at 425-670-5050 to hear about their virtual class options
- Please call the Lynnwood Recreation Center at 425-670-5732 to hear about their virtual class options
- We are putting on account a prorated refund for all canceled classes
- Effective March 17, 2020, we put a freeze on all annual pass memberships and membership payments
- All other passes will be extended by the length of our closure
Procedures for visiting the Recreation Center
- Pool, Weight Room, Family Swims, Swim lessons, and Fitness Classes are now available
- You must register in advance for a session
- Face masks required at all times in the weight room and in our fitness classes
- Face masks not required when in the pool
- Each session will have a limited capacity
- Each session will be 1 hour long, followed by a 15-minute cleaning and sanitizing break before the next session starts
- Each session will cost $6 for non-residents and $5 for residents or individuals who have memberships
- Group Fitness classes will cost $8 for non-residents and $7 for residents or individuals who have memberships
Upon entry of the building:
- You will need to sign a waiver to participate if you have not done so at registration online
- We will perform health screenings of all patrons as they enter the building
- Patrons are asked to wear a face covering when they are in the facility
- Face coverings will not be required in the pool, on the pool deck
- Face coverings will be required at all times in the weight room and exercise classes
- In the wellness pool we will ask that you practice social distancing to the best of your ability
- We ask that you limit the use of locker rooms by coming in your bathing suit and leaving in your bathing suit
- A COVID supervisor will be on site to answer any questions