Lynnwood Community Garden
Do you love to garden? Come garden with us!
The City of Lynnwood Intergenerational Community Garden is made up of 30 raised beds that are approximately 4' x 4' in size. Each raised garden box is assigned to an interested Lynnwood resident on a yearly basis with a required signed agreement.
Community gardens can play a significant role in enhancing the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being necessary to build a healthy and socially sustainable community.
The health benefits of gardening are as abundant as the garden's yield. Studies have shown that community gardens:
- Reduce crime and beautifies neighborhoods
- Foster relationships and social interaction
- Provide low-cost food for families
- Benefit psychological health
- Support healthy lifestyles, creating opportunities for exercise
- Reduce waste
- Promote neighborhood socialization
Questions? Contact Marielle Harrington at mharrington@LynnwoodWA.gov or 425-670-5532