The City of Lynnwood is committed to providing timely and accurate information and resources related to the Coronavirus / COVID-19.
This site was part of one of the first homesteads in Alderwood Manor settled by Duncan Hunter in 1889. Hunter staked his claim to 80 acres of forest land near what today is 36th Avenue W. In 1895 the first school in Alderwood Manor was built on the Hunter homestead. The park site was acquired in 1985 and developed in 1987.
18400 36th Avenue West, Lynnwood 98037 View Map
18400 36th Avenue West ,
Lynnwood's parks are open from dawn to dusk.