The following is what you can expect at the Recreation Center and LSC:
The Governor has issued a mask mandate for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals.
- Masks will be required to enter the Recreation Center or LSS (Lynnwood Senior Center)
- Masks will be required to participate in LSC classes and activities
- Masks are required while working out in the weight room
- Masks are required while participating in a land group fitness class
- All staff including instructors will be masked
- All individuals not actively swimming will need to wear a mask while in the pool natatoriums
- Masks will not be required in the pools, hot tubs, or sauna
- Masks will not be required when actively eating or drinking in the dining room at LSC
- Masks will not be required for children 2 and younger
- If you need a mask or forgot your mask one can be provided to you at the customer service desk
- Pool, Weight Room, Recreation & Open Swims, and Fitness Classes are now available on a drop in basis
- Open and Recreation swims are very busy, we strongly encourage you to pre-register for an open or recreation swim.
- Annual passes have restarted
- Annual Pass holders will be guaranteed admission (without registration) for the first 15 minutes of each Open Swim and Recreation Swim.
- Pool and room rentals have restarted. Please fill out our online form to request a time.
- LSC is open Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 3:00 pm
Welcome to Lynnwood Parks Recreation And Cultural Arts! We provide a comprehensive system of facilities and programs to meet the parks and recreation needs of the community. The Department plans and develops parks and recreation facilities, operates and maintains parks and facilities, and provides a wide variety of affordable recreation activities and programs for all age groups.
To go directly to our online registration page, click here.