Pre-development meetings are a valuable resource in the processing of your application, particularly if you are unfamiliar with City standards, required permits, or if your proposal is complex or needs multiple approvals. Prospective applicants for building permits, State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) review, subdivision, or other land use action, permit or approval may find it useful to request a pre-development meeting.
At a cost of $200, this meeting provides you with an opportunity to discuss your proposal with City staff prior to submitting a formal application. Upon formal application, the fee of $200 will be credited towards your development review charges.
In order to apply for a Pre-Development Meeting, you will need to:
- Click the "Schedule Pre-Development Meeting Online" below
- Create an account on the DBS portal
- Fill out the online application and questionnaire
- Submit at minimum a PDF site plan, which can be conceptual (does not have to be designed for formal plan review)
- Provide any other important details- the more information you provide, the more accurate feedback you'll be able to receive!
Schedule Pre-Development Meeting Online