Humble House

Humble House at Heritage Park

The Humble House was built on a 5-acre tract across the road from the Demonstration Farm in 1919. The property (now Heritage Park) was once a working farm with chickens, horses, orchards and gardens. The original house had only two rooms with a pump house and barn. The Humble family bought the property in 1934 and remodeled the house, adding several rooms to accommodate their family of four.

genealogy library

11am – 3pm Thursdays and Saturdays
By appointment Tuesdays

Sno-Isle Genealogical Society

The genealogy center is located in the park's original residence, the Humble House. Operated by the Sno-Isle Genealogical Society, it is staffed with knowledgeable volunteers to assist visitors and researchers, and provide them with an understanding and appreciation of their family heritage. Call for information about drop-in classes and workshops.


19921 Poplar Way, Lynnwood 98036  View Map

Google Map
Tagged as: