1/21/22 - Scheduling updates for the Recreation Center and LSC:
Beginning Saturday, 1/22/22, we will be closing the Recreation side of the pool deck (the fun side), to complete a maintenance project. We anticipate the pool to re-open on 2/21/22.
We will update the website if there are changes to the timeline as the project develops.
The following is what you can expect at the Recreation Center and LSC:
At the Recreation Center we are experiencing staffing shortages especially lifeguards. This has led to cancelations of classes with little to no notice, reductions in sizes of recreation and opens swims, and reductions in swim lessons offered. This is not the level of service we strive to provide. We are recruiting and hiring staff weekly, please be patient with us. We appreciate your understanding.
The Governor has issued a mask mandate for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals.
- Masks will be required to enter the Recreation Center or LSC (Lynnwood Senior Center)
- Masks will be required to participate in all classes and activities
- Masks are required while working out in the weight room
- All staff including instructors will be masked
- All individuals not actively swimming will need to wear a mask while in the pool natatoriums
- Masks will not be required in the pools, hot tubs, or sauna
- Masks will not be required when actively eating or drinking in the dining room at LSC
- Masks will not be required for children 2 and younger
- If you need a mask or forgot your mask one can be provided to you at the customer service desk
- Open and Recreation swims are very busy, we strongly encourage you to pre-register for an open or recreation swim.
Welcome to Lynnwood Parks Recreation And Cultural Arts! We provide a comprehensive system of facilities and programs to meet the parks and recreation needs of the community. The Department plans and develops parks and recreation facilities, operates and maintains parks and facilities, and provides a wide variety of affordable recreation activities and programs for all age groups.
To go directly to our online registration page, click here.