Updated August 7, 2020
Due to the statewide emergency proclamation, from Gov. Inslee to "stay-at-home order" we have made the following programming changes.
Any updates will be posted here.
- The Recreation Center is closed with the exception of the lap pool, wellness pool, and weight room which are open with limited capacity with the following guidelines:
- You will need to register in advance for a session either by phone (425-670-5732) or online by logging in to your account and looking for Facility Access - Lap and Wellness Pool Access or Facility Access - Weight Room (To go directly to our online registration page, click here.)
- Each session will have a limited capacity
- Each session will be 1 hour long, followed by a 15-minute cleaning and sanitizing break before the next session starts
- Each session will cost $6 for non-residents and $5 for residents or individuals who have memberships
- We will not start charging again for annual pass memberships until Phase 4 starts
- You will need to sign a waiver to participate
- We will perform health screenings of all patrons who are registered for a session each time each time you come
- If you have registered in advance, you will just need to check in at the front desk and do your health check
- Patrons are asked to wear a face covering when they are in the facility
- Face coverings will not be required in the pool, on the pool deck, or when exercising strenuously
- In the wellness pool we will ask that you practice social distancing to the best of your ability
- We ask that you limit the use of locker rooms by coming in your bathing suit and leaving in your bathing suit
- A COVID supervisor will be on site to answer any questions
- We are putting on account a prorated refund for all canceled classes.
- Effective Tuesday, March 17, we put a freeze on all annual pass memberships and membership payments until we re-open.
- All other passes will be extended by the length of our closure.
- Swim lesson registration has been postponed until further notice
If you have questions, please reach out to us at 425-670-5732.
Welcome to Lynnwood Parks Recreation And Cultural Arts! We provide a comprehensive system of facilities and programs to meet the parks and recreation needs of the community. The Department plans and develops parks and recreation facilities, operates and maintains parks and facilities, and provides a wide variety of affordable recreation activities and programs for all age groups.
To go directly to our online registration page, click here.