If you are interested in serving on a City Board or Commission, you may submit an application at any time. All applications will be kept on file in the Mayor's Office and applicants will be contacted when there is an opening. The process to become appointed is as follows:
- Attend a meeting of the Board or Commission
- Interview with the Staff Liaison and/or the Department Director
- Interview with the Mayor's Office
- Interview with City Council during a Regular Work Session, and appointed to the Board or Commission at a subsequent Regular Business Meeting.
- Applicants must complete a Board and Commission Member Training Module prior to their first meeting with the Board or Commission.