The Utility Billing division is responsible for managing the following:
- Generate and send billings for water, sewer (wastewater), and storm services
- Process applications for starting and terminating utility services
- Assist customers with high water consumption
- Offer special rates and rebates to qualifying low-income households
- Answer customer questions
Learn more about utility billing
Need to pay your water/sewer bill? Make a payment online through Lynnwood Self Service or explore your other options.
Pay Your Utility Bill
The City offers special, reduced rates and rebate on City utilities to eligible low-income households.
Learn more about utility reduced rates and rebates