The City of Lynnwood is currently transitioning from a paper-based solicitation process to an online electronic solicitation and vendor registration system, hosted by ProcureNow. Effective May 15, all new solicitations will now be available through ProcureNow, unless otherwise stated in the solicitation document.
Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to receive notifications of future opportunities by signing up for our new e-Procurement Portal and selecting Subscribe to create an account
- Follow along with updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to received amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure your bids have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the City of Lynnwood.