Concealed Pistol License

Although our lobby is closed for COVID-19, we will schedule fingerprinting during the application process for an original Concealed Pistol License.  

You have reached the right place if you are interested in renewing your Concealed Pistol License.

Currently deployed members of the Armed Forces, who are deployed out of state, can renew their concealed pistol license by mail.


Please click here for details and instructions on completing CPL applications.

Armed Forces CPL

If you are a deployed member of the Armed Forces and are deployed out-of-state, you can renew your concealed pistol license by mail or online.

Lynnwood Police Department
19321 44th Ave W, Lynnwood WA 98036

Call or email us for more information.