Streetlight Outages

PW street light.jpg
  • The Snohomish Public Utility District (PUD) owns a portion of the streetlight heads and performs all repair and maintenance on the streetlights, including replacement of broken and burned out bulbs.
  • The City and PUD rely on reports from community members for information about streetlight problems.

Reporting a Streetlight Malfunction

Please have the following information available when reporting a streetlight that is not working:

  • The nearest address to the malfunctioning streetlight.
  • If possible, the number that is printed near the lens of the light (beginning with an “A” or “S”).
  • A description of how the streetlight is not working, ie. cycling (turning on and off), burned out, broken lens, etc.
  • During busy seasons it may take up to six weeks for the streetlight to be repaired. If the streetlight continues not to function after six weeks please try to contact us again.

 You may contact the City of Lynnwood or the Snohomish Public Utility District to report a streetlight outage.

The City of Lynnwood appreciates your help in reporting streetlight outages!

City of Lynnwood

If you are inside of the City limits contact: City of Lynnwood 425-670-5234 or email

Not sure if you are inside City limits? Check out the Do I Live in Lynnwood Map.


Snohomish County

If you are in the county contact: Snohomish Public Utility District Customer Service 425-783-1000

Not sure if you live in City limits or unincorporated Snohomish County? Visit our Do I Live in Lynnwood Map.