Your City of Lynnwood Utility bill contains much more than just the current amount due. It also includes details about your water use, meter readings and other useful information designed to help you conserve energy and save money. Below is an overview of your bill.
All residential and commercial customers are billed every other month.
The front of your bill covers:
- Average cost per day for each utility service ( water, sewer and surface water)
- Summary of total charges for each utility service
- Number of days in the billing cycle
The back of your bill covers:
- Number of days in the billing cycle and bill issue date
- Detailed list of charges and fees
- Instructions regarding Rental Property Billing and Selling Properties
- Service Disconnection process
- Explanation of taxes for each service
- Important phone numbers and emails
- Payment options