Attention Lynnwood Businesses - New Grant Opportunity Available Now
Published on May 21, 2020
Attention Lynnwood Businesses - New Grant Opportunity
Snohomish County just approved the Small Business Relief, Recovery, and Resiliency (R3) Grant Program, and applications are now open.
Grants will be made in amounts up to $25,000 will be awarded to qualifying businesses. Businesses applying for grants under this program must:
- Be licensed to do business in the State of Washington.
- Be a business physically located in Snohomish County.
- Have 20 or fewer employees (including the business owner/worker).
- Be in operation for one or more years.
- Certify at least a 25% reduction in revenue attributable to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Able to demonstrate that the business was a going concern before March 23, 2020.
Find out more about the grant and apply online:
Applications close June 3, 2020, and grant awards will be announced on June 24, 2020.
Questions about the application should be directed to Workforce Snohomish at firstname.lastname@example.org.