Local Public Utility and Service Providers

The city does not provide garbage or power services, here are the local contacts for those services. 

Curbside Garbage Service

Garbage service is mandatory for all City of Lynnwood property owners. The City of Lynnwood is not a garbage service provider. Curbside garbage, recycling, and yard waste service is provided by Waste Management and Republic Services through a state contract. Please see the map to see who your service provider is.

If you would like to start or stop service, have any questions, concerns, issues with your service, please contact your garbage provider directly.

If after talking with your provider you have further questions, you can reach out to the Utilities and Transportation Commission who manages the contract with the haulers. Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission 1-888-333-9882 

Map of what areas of Lynnwood are serviced by specific haulers.




Snohomish County Transfer Services

To find your local Snohomish County Transfer Station, Recycling Center, or Hazardous Waste Drop Off, find their website here.

Electric Service - Snohomish County PUD

To start and stop electric service and/or contact SNOPUD, find their website here. Or call 425-793-1000.


Natural Gas - Puget Sound Energy

To start or stop service or contact PSE, find their website here. Or call 888-225-5773.