Our quality preschool programs focus on children learning through play and exploration. Children will enjoy age appropriate music, art, dramatic play, hands-on math and science as well as field trips based on session themes.
Ready, Set, Learn!
A fun, inviting, PLAY oriented program for students who meet admission requirements. We will introduce beginning preschool concepts such as circle time and sharing. We will also focus on large and small group activities that will help get them ready for Pre-K next year. We strive to give all students a firm foundation that will set them up for success in Pre-K, Kindergarten and beyond!
Kids Klub Pre-K
This PLAY oriented program is for children who meet admission requirements. Pre-K is a great opportunity for your child to make friends and develop the skills needed for Kindergarten . We strive to give all students a firm foundation that will set them up for success in Pre-K, Kindergarten and beyond!
The Recreation Center has a preschool?
The Kids Klub Pre-K program is located in Room 101. Our spacious classroom is set-up daily with your preschooler in mind…
- Colorful posters, carpets and bean bags make the room warm and inviting.
- Play Centers vary everyday with hands-on stations such as art, blocks, reading, dramatic play, and much more!
- Cubbies are available so that each child has a place in the room that belongs to him or her.
- The playground area is conveniently located outside the classroom.
- A Parent Resource Center is available with various helpful books and articles.