Water Tower

Water Tower at Heritage Park
located behind humble house

The Water Tower was originally built on the Demonstration Farm in 1917 to provide water to the farm and the surrounding residences. The water tower was powered by an electric pump through an underground electric system that connected to the interurban railway. Along with the Superintendent’s Cottage, it was rescued during freeway interchange construction in 1997 and relocated to Heritage Park.

The historic Water Tower is awaiting renovation. Once renovation is complete in 2020, it will provide classroom and exhibit space for community educational programs, with an emphasis on Lynnwood's rich agricultural heritage.

Location

19921 Poplar Way, Lynnwood 98036  View Map

Google Map
Tagged as: