City Council Meeting Agendas
Due to the COVID-19 health emergency, the Lynnwood City Council will be holding all meetings electronically.
Beginning July 6th, 2020, all Monday and Wednesday council meetings will begin at 6:00 PM.
All meetings are streamed live at www.LynnwoodWA.gov/LIV or you can join electronic meetings using the information on that meeting page below.
View Council Zoom Meeting
MAKING COMMENTS AT BUSINESS MEETINGS
The public is invited to provide public comments to the Council at a business meeting.
- Fill out the Citizen Comment form - and your comments will be included in the next business meeting. Please complete this 24 hours before the meeting
- Join via Zoom connection. Before the Citizen Comment portion of the agenda, raise your hand to indicate you wish to make a comment.
Submit a Public Comment
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO ATTEND
Parking and meeting rooms are accessible for persons with disabilities. Upon reasonable notice to the City Clerk's Office, 425-670-5161, the City will make reasonable effort to accommodate those who need special assistance to attend the City Council Meetings. The Council Chambers are located inside of City Hall at 19100 44th Ave W, Lynnwood, WA.
- Business meetings on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the Month
- Work sessions on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Mondays, and 3rd Wednesdays of the month
- Special Council meeting times vary, agendas published on this page.
Questions on Council Meetings or Agendas? Contact the City Council at CityCouncil@LynnwoodWA.gov or 425-670-5010.
View 2020 Past Council Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
Return to Council Home Page