ADA Self-Evaluation and Transition Plan (SETP)
The City of Lynnwood has developed an American with Disabilities Act (ADA) Self-Evaluation and Transition Plan (SETP). This Plan guides the City in making Lynnwood's facilities, parks, and public right-of-way accessible to all. The SETP demonstrates the City of Lynnwood’s commitment to providing equal access. This includes all public programs, services, facilities, and activities for community members with disabilities.
|The intent of the Plan is to:
- Identify physical obstacles that limit the accessibility of facilities to individuals with disabilities.
- Describe the methods to be used to make the facilities accessible.
- Provide a schedule for making modifications to better provide access.
- Identify the public officials responsible for implementation of the Transition Plan.
|The Plan Includes:
- A description of the ADA Transition Plan requirements and process;
- Identification of the City's ADA Coordinator;
- The City's ADA complaint and grievance procedure;
- Public outreach process for Plan development;
- The City's Transition Plan phasing schedule, and Program accessibility guidelines, standards, and resources.
City of Lynnwood ADA Self-Evaluation and Transition Plan(PDF, 4MB)
For Screen Reader users - City of Lynnwood ADA Self-Evaluation and Transition Plan
Letter from the Mayor(PDF, 111KB)
City of Lynnwood ADA Self-Evaluation and Transition Plan(PDF, 1MB)
City of Lynnwood ADA Self-Evaluation and Transition Plan Maps(PDF, 3MB)
You may also visit the City of Lynnwood'sADA Notice page for more information.
19100 44th Ave W, Lynnwood 98046 View Map