42nd Ave W Project
The City of Lynnwood desires to create a vibrant and dynamic City Center. Residents and visitors will have new opportunities to live, work, shop, and play. For the past eight years, we have been working towards implementing our vision of the new City Center. The City Center’s core is the 42nd Avenue West corridor. This is a future street that will provide access and connectivity to future high-rise development.
The 42nd Avenue West pre-design project will look at various opportunities and design elements.
- Refining the desired corridor cross-section
- Providing right-of-way (ROW) impacts to surrounding parcels
- Reviewing construction phasing alternatives
- Devising implementation strategies
- Create a design document to clarify frontage improvements
These items will set the stage for the quality of work and expectations for the corridor.
Public Notice and Involvement Opportunities
42nd Ave W, 98036 View Map